This week, the Brand Newsroom team discusses the best practice when it comes to sharing bad or difficult news.
What are the strategies to employ? Is honesty always the best policy? What do you do if you’re caught unawares by circumstance?
Links you might need
- Here’s that Black Dog Ride resignation email Sarah was talking about.
- And here’s that Forbes 10 Commandments article.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended these two books: The International Thesaurus of Quotations and Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations.
- Nic recommended this website for forward planning.
- And James recommended this New York Times advertisement about truth.
Brand Newsroom is a podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.