This week, Mark Masters joins the BNR team to discuss clever content marketing ideas that will deliver results for small businesses.
Links you might need
- You can find Mark on Twitter here. And the Marketing Homebrew show is here.
- Mark mentioned a CB Insights report on why start-ups fail.
- Farrow and Ball’s The Chromologist website is here.
- Here’s that Trevor Young episode of Brand Newsroom Mark mentioned.
- Lush Cosmetics is here.
On My Desk
- Mark’s recommendation was an interactive music video by a band called Real Estate. You can see it (and play along) here.
- Here’s Sarah’s recommendation, an article by Cornwall SEO’s Lyndon Antcliff.
Brand Newsroom is a podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.