Having been bombarded by drip email campaigns for years, Sarah lets fly at this increasingly popular — but often very annoying —marketing strategy.
But, does it work? And, if you’re going to use it, how do you get it right?
- While Sarah might hate the tactic, companies that excel at drip marketing generate 80 per cent more sales at 33 per cent lower costs. Here are the statistics.
- Drip marketing works by keeping you at the forefront of the prospect’s mind, providing a contact point for leads, and helping you target prospects who might be interested in future.
On My Desk
- Nic recommended his article, which appeared on Mumbrella recently, on how to engage with journalists and editors.
- Sarah recommended reading the latest edition of CCO Magazine.
- James’ recommendation was a Vimeo blog called “drive engagement with new interaction tools”.
Brand Newsroom is a podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.