Nic Hayes and Sarah Mitchell are joined by Lush’s senior producer, Ian Bignell, for a conversation about how to succeed at producing video for social media.
Every day half a billion people are watching videos on Facebook. More than half of all of us are watching video online every single day. So video for social is clearly an incredible opportunity for brands to get their message out to an audience. And if anyone knows how to get it right, it’s Ian.
Links you might need:
- Here’s Sarah’s radish harvester video. No really.
- And the Happy Chewbacca
- You’ll find the Hallmark Cards art collection video here.
- This is the Indiana police officer and his turn signal video.
On My Desk
- Sarah’s recommendation was the #yoloholocaust video. It’s incredible.
- Ian recommended AIME Global’s “Cogs” video.
- And Nic, who didn’t seem to get the message we’re talking about video, has recommended a free photography website called Pixabay.
Brand Newsroom is a podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.