James, Sarah and Nic are joined by Lonely Planet’s director of sales and marketing, Chris Zeiher, who explains how a company with a printed product made the transition to a digital world.
Links you might need
- Check out the new Lonely Planet website.
On My Desk
- Sarah’s recommendation was Merriam-Webster’s clever marketing, including Twitter.
- Chris recommended the flight booking information website I Know The Pilot.
- James suggested Air Tasker.
- Nic spruiked his next Meet the Media event.
Brand Newsroom is the marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.
Brand Newsroom: The little marketing podcast that’s big on personality!
As recommended by:
And as seen on: