Google’s pay-per-click advertising service, Google AdWords, accounts for 98 per cent of the internet giant’s revenue — so it’s a popular place to advertise.
But does that mean it’s right for your business? And how do you use it well? The Brand Newsroom team is joined by Lush Digital’s Zubin Fitter to find out what’s best practice (as soon as they finish chatting about Content Marketing World, that is).
Links you might need
- Here’s an article on Google AdWords, from Google.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended Robert Rose and Joe Pulizzi’s new book, Killing Marketing.
- Nic recommended Telum Media.
- Zubin’s recommendation was Think With Google.
- James suggested the book Strengthsfinder 2.0.
Brand Newsroom is the marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.
Brand Newsroom: The little marketing podcast that’s big on personality!
As recommended by:
And as seen on: