It’s a special BONUS edition of Brand Newsroom to discuss the Content Marketing Institute’s Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends Report for Australia for 2018.
Here are some key take-outs:
- 2100 people answered the survey and Sarah’s take is that they’re really embracing content marketing
- If anything stands out, it’s the focus on building an audience. Brands don’t want to rely on social, they want to capture their audience’s data so they can contact them whenever they need to
- Brands are spending more time creating quality content, rather than pumping out more, lower quality, content
- Brands are putting about 30 per cent of their marketing budget against content marketing initiatives.
Links you might need
- You can get the full CMI Benchmarks report here.
Brand Newsroom is a podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.
Brand Newsroom: The little marketing podcast that’s big on personality!
As recommended by:
And as seen on: