Something terrible has happened. You’re in the press for all the wrong reasons. The media is after you. You have to comment. What do you say?
James, Nic and Sarah take a close look at how to survive a tough media interview, when your back is really up against the wall.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended 800 CEO Reads.
- Nic suggested Russell Boon’s book Decide. Act.
- James recommended the Spectator’s Coffee House Shots
Links you might need
- Here’s an article James wrote about surviving a tough interview (it includes the awkward Tony Abbott “nodding” video).
- Here’s that terrible interview Sarah mentioned with the Commonwealth Bank’s Ian Narev.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Join the BNR Community!
Get exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah by joining the Brand Newsroom Community.
Brand Newsroom: The little marketing podcast that’s big on personality!
As recommended by:
And as seen on: